As the leading career development program in NHC, CDS has gained positive feedbacks and outcomes from our class participants. The program has helped hundreds of attendees including graduate students, young professionals at early stage and hiring managers. The program runs for four sessions within one month. With dedicated class facilitators and advisors’ help, you will be able to benefit from:
- Networking: We invite experienced professionals and hiring managers from financial industry to share their career path and job-hunting skills.
- Resume Critique: We have many passionate and experienced mentors to help you discover your potentials as well as areas for improvements. This session tailors for improving resume presentation with one-on-one opportunity to personalize each candidate’s resume.
- Mock Interview: We provide two mock interview sessions to showcase your interview process in a professional setting with a focus to improve your interview skills. The first session is focused on behaviour questions and the second session pays more attention to practice technical interview questions.
To further prepare yourself in the job recruiting season or for career advancement, all CDS candidates will have a chance to attend the following training sessions:
- CPA preparation: For those who are pursing accounting career
- CFA pass: For those who is preparing for test and asking for exam guide
- Excel-VBA guide: For those who want to learn financial modelling and quantitative analysis