Retail Banking workshop is one of the most traditional class and have helped students to find their jobs. The class contains 4 sessions:
- Career Development：introducing the structure of financial service industry.
- Resume：helping students to edit resumes record about their job description
- Mock Interview 1：improving students’ interview performance by providing advises through mock interview.
- Mock Interview 2: providing a formal one-one mock interview, letting students realized how to improve their performance to get the offer of their dream job.
The class is held by experienced advisor. And helps students to decide their career path, edit their resume, practicing interview performance.
From 2016 when Financial Service Class firstly opened, we are trying to help young talents to find their dream job in financial industry. Our class has 3 sections: networking, resume, mock interview. Until June 2017, over 83% of our students have found their dream job. There is the list of some successful stories：
- Shawn Shuang _CIBC_ Financial service representative
- Judy Zhu Scotia_ Reporting analyst
- Gloria Ren BMO_ Invest specialist
- Vicky Luo TD_ Easyline specialist
- Nancy Shang CIBC_ Customer service representative
- Robert Zhang RBC_ Client advisor
- Lawson Wang HSBC_ Premium officer
- Kobe CIBC_ Financial service representative
- Cara Sun RBC_ Banking advisor
- Julie Zhou Scotia_ Wealth Management rotation program
- Eileen Dai BMO_ Financial service manager
- James Zhang TD_ Customer service representative
- Cherie Freesdom55_ Financial advisor
- Wilson Luo _CIBC_ Customer service representative